SHC Accident helpline Ltd offers a full accident management service to our clients. By using this, we understand that we have a huge responsibility in respect of your claim and we thank you for choosing us!
A set of processes that are designed to combine accident claim handling under one roof, is known as accident claim management. Accidents’ claims are made against the third party, who was partially or fully responsible for an accident. There are many things that can happen during and after an accident claim is initiated, but SHC Accident Helpline Ltd. offers complete accident management solutions to clients.
Our claim Advisors team full of empathy and experience are here to ensure your concerns are fully understood and the best legal advice is provided by our solicitors and insurers based on the processed information of roadside or at work accidents. Combine together our team takes up the complete accident claim process on your behalf so that you can get back to your normal life as soon as possible.
Our company has experience to deal with any kind of accident and we provide a safety and trustful approach. This means we accept to take your case if you accept to remain honest and to always provide truthful information’s to us. After you submit your claim, we will take care, according to your acceptance, to every step of the claim and we will ask for you to come along with us. We will gather information’s such as medical evidences, witness statements, pictures and videos, audio recordings or text messages and we will use them only if you agree with it and only with the companies involved. All we want to do is to get back your life before the accident!
By taking up and executing things on accident victim’s behalf, we aim to deliver the best quality accident claim management services. We can take care of everything on your behalf, starting from evidence collection to complex medical reports, recording evidence, representing you legally in front of tough opponents and insurers.
Certainly you can get to your feet and start your own accident claim but there are definitely some known benefits over hiring a professional claim solicitor than doing everything on your own.
The benefits include but not limited to the following:
- One-Step Process – there can’t be anything simpler than hiring a claim consultant. One call, provide details as much as you can and your job literally ends there.
- One-Stop Solution – accident claims involved other parties, insurers, service providers, etc. But by hiring SHC Accident Helpline Ltd., you have everything under one roof and you will deal with only one point of contact.
- Access to expertise – since we have the best people from the legal and claim handling industry, who have been working in the industry for many years, by hiring SHC Accident Helpline Ltd., you have dedicated access to one of the best solicitors of the industry.
Is It Safe to Use SHC Accident Helpline Ltd?
Certainly, SHC Accident Helpline Ltd. has been regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority of England to operate and provide a full range of accident management services. Apart from that, SHC Accident Helpline Ltd. has been operating for more than many years now and is the first choice accident claim management partner for thousands of people to date.
We are the number one choice of accident victims for several reasons such as offering free consultancy 24/7, protecting your provided information under confidentiality, connecting you with relevant legal solicitors in no time, ensuring that the risks associated with your accident claim are mitigated or minimized to the best possible extent.
We are 100% compliant with all trading requirements, and our compliance is backed up by proper documentation, which can be referred to as need be.
The Most Common Accidents SHC Accident Helpline Ltd Can Help With
There are numerous type of accidents that can happen in general life and can put someone in need of hiring SHC Accident Helpline Ltd., for handling the legal procedures on their behalf, some common type of accidents are:
- Roadside Accidents
- At Work Accidents
Indeed, we are specialised in road traffic accidents and work related accidents but we don’t get back from any other type of accident you have suffered. Just tell us what is about and we will try our best to help you with your claim.
How can we help you after a Road Traffic Accident?
SHC Accident Helpline Ltd. can provide a full range of accident management services that may include: claim to handle both personal injuries and damaged vehicles claim, credit hire replacement vehicles arrangement, roadside recovery of vehicles, secure storage yards, trusted repair work partners, etc. Everything is provided under one banner of SHC Accident Helpline Ltd. with the help of trained, experienced and dedicated legal experts.
We make sure that we give the best advice we can, confidentiality and privacy, trust and honesty and a customer service at its best. We will always share fully documented proof and we are making sure that they are outcome your expectations.
Can SHC Accident Helpline Ltd Help Me Claim for an Accident at Work?
Despite strong health and safety measures, accidents can happen at work, resulting in personal injuries or mental trauma to the victims. It is the prime responsibility of director to ensure all Claims Advisors are working under safe working procedures yet if anything happens to an employee due to negligence on employer’s part of any work colleague part, then the victim of an accident at work has the right to seek legal help through SHC Accident Helpline Ltd. We will ensure the integrity of your provided data and will ensure you a guaranteed win under our NO WIN NO FEE policy.
What Kinds of Compensation Can SHC Help Me Claim?
Any type of accident will involve the victim in many types of damages that one should get paid for if the accident is not the victim’s fault. Some common types of recoverable damages are:
- General damages –this covers almost all damages that are a reason for physical or apparent losses of an accident. The medical expenses to recover out of the injury, mental distress or shock recovery. Such expenses are explicit and happen during the initial stages of an accident, mostly targeted against personal injuries or vehicle damages in case of a roadside accident.
- Special damages –this includes all non-apparent, non-physical or indirect expenses of the accident victim. An expense that happened due to the outcome of the accident. Not necessarily the damage has happened in the past, it might be an outcome of the accident that is projected to happen in the future.
The typical set of losses that are tagged under special damages category are:
- Medical bills pertaining to the injuries recovery as well as future therapies for both physical treatment and rehabilitation sessions.
- All sort of out of your own pocket travel, to the medical facilities, to the court, to the accident claim service providers. Everything is recoverable.
- Specialized services such as care facilities at home or in designated special care units.
- Lost earnings due to injury.
SHC Accident Helpline Ltd., have expert solicitors who ensure each penny of you general or special damages is recovered fully from the responsible person.
What Kinds of Compensation Can SHC Help Me Claim?
- Nationwide Coverage
- Access to leading Personal Injury No-Win No-Fee* Solicitors
- FREE Claim Assessment.
- Stress less & Hassle-Free Service
- Translators Available
- Friendly UK 24×7 FREE Helpline
- No Hidden Fees
- Constant Support
- A Full Comprehensive Post-Accident Management Service
- No Excess Fee to Pay to us.
- No Upfront Charges.
- Keeping Your Insurance Record/History Clean in case of settlement of the claim.
- Keeping Your No Claims Bonus Protected in case of settlement of the claim.
- A Wide Range of Replacement Vehicles Available From 2 Wheels to 18 Wheels
- Like for Like Replacement Vehicle while yours is repaired
- Roadside Recovery
- Out of Pocket Expenses Recovered
We are operational 24/7, for more than many years and have secured a reputable place in the market among all other personal injuries and other losses claim service providers.
As the vision behind this successful accident management service providers, we have kept customer’s satisfaction as the core value of doing business in this industry.
We are pride to say we have over a decade of experience in this industry. We are leaders in our sector, mostly because we offer 24 hours a day emergency helpline. We place customer at the heart of the business and we do our best to help them in their claiming process. We also want to share this experience with our clients and to make sure that Insurance Companies don’t take advantage of our clients due to different things such a language barrier.
At the end, please don’t just believe us! We invite you to take a look at our happy customers reviews..
Accidents are itself terrible and the claim becomes more hectic if you are not aware of the complete claim process. Certainly, no one wants to be in an accident so knowing what comes after that, shouldn’t be in the wilful to-do list of some.
Accidents are unfortunate, yet unavoidable, despite the vehicle and attention to the road traffic, you may find yourself in a miserable accident, with personal injuries as well as a damaged vehicle. No matter who was at fault in an accident
Sometimes, after an accident, it happens that your vehicle might be so damaged that you cannot drive it anymore. In this case, SHC Accident Helpline can provide replacement to your vehicle so you can continue with your life normally
Secure Storage is the place reserved for damaged and destroyed accident vehicles; it is a place that is more secure than a repair shop or a regular garage. It is designed and built to keep damaged vehicles safe from further damages and weather conditions,
Vehicle repair is the most time consuming yet important matter after you were involved in an accident. You will always need a trustworthy repairer to ensure the damages are fixed fully and in the minimum time possible.
Financial & Other Losses
Accidents cause many types of either recoverable or irrecoverable losses. Some losses are explicit such as personal injuries, vehicle damages, property damages, etc. But then there are other or financial losses that are not explicit or are subjected to occur