Hit and Run Accident

Accidents are unfortunate and most unfortunate is a situation where you are hit by someone else’s vehicle and left on road unattended. Such road accidents are often due to drivers who are uninsured or inexperienced, drunk or sometimes even thieves. Such drivers, when confronted with an accident, tend to lose confidence and without evaluating the situation try to run away without looking into the damage they caused.

While this is also understandable that no one wants to be the cause of an accident, things get unfortunate and accidents happen due to loss of control, temperament or misjudgments. The only way to get out of the misery of getting hurt due to someone’s fault is getting financial support as compensation.

What Should be Done After a Hit and Run Accident?

When in such an unfortunate situation and the driver ran away from accepting his faults, the first thing you need to do is to call help. If you are conscious enough to call for medical rescue make sure you call a trusted expert professional to help with claiming your losses that are going to incur with your personal injury, financial losses and vehicle-related losses. Because while you will be recovering out of your personal injuries, expert professionals will take care of dealing with your all losses of your claim on your behalf.

How Will I Get Paid In Case The Driver Ran Away or Was Uninsured?

You may choose to collect everything you need to file a claim and go directly to Motor Issuer’s Bureau because all you need to do is to collect evidence, witnesses, etc. But it might not be as straight forward as it might seem especially when you are still going through medical aid to overcome the medical issues.

On top of that, you also have to go back to work or start looking back into daily chores. With all other normal happenings of life, you might not be able to give this matter the deserved attention and end up giving up on your claim.

Why Should You Chose Us?

SHC Accident Helpline Ltd. has seen such situations very closely and has helped people to come out of these crisis. SHC Accident Helpline Ltd. has been operating in England and now is a people’s choice when it comes to any kind of road accident claims. All you have to do is to give us a call regarding the road accident you had in the past three years and never was able to file a claim.

Our team of legal advisors will look into the case from all perspectives. If we believe that your claim should not be recommended for filing, we shall be the first ones to let you know.

SHC Accident Helpline’s recommended solicitor operates under NO WIN NO FEE policy so we will only take up your claim if we feel confident that it’s legitimate.

All you need to do is to call our 24/7 emergency Helpline on 0330 999 0 111 to speak with our Road Traffic Accident Specialist Team. Our expert team is able to take care of the entire procedure of your road traffic accident claim.

Call 0330 9990111 Our 24×7 FREE Emergency Helpline

Online Claim